As a Health Coach, I am your personal advocate for living an energized and passionate life. I work with my clients to help them create happy, healthy lives in a way that is flexible, fun, and free of denial and discipline. By working together, we can discover the food and lifestyle choices that best support you. Making gradual, lifelong changes enables you to reach your current and future health goals.
Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes…
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
How are Health coaches/counselors different from everyone else?
- Nutritionists — give you a list of foods to/not to eat. Most people already know this.
- Therapists — do not provide an end in sight, and there is no linking of mood and diet.
- Doctors — do not work of the root cause of the symptom, but instead decide which pill to give.
Health coaches provide the HOW and WHEN.
“The way we eat is simply an out picturing – a microcosm for what we believe – how we live. Every single thing that you want to discover about yourselves or about anybody else – All the beliefs you have about being alive, about hunger, about nourishment, about deprivation – about satisfaction, joy, pleasure, entitlement – all of that is in your relationship to food. . . And the way we do anything, is the way we do everything.”
“If one person can do it—anyone can!” — Geneen Roth
- Learn the reasons you’re using food.
- Learn to trust yourself. We don’t change because we force ourselves to change.
- If love could talk to you about your relationship with food, what would it say?